About Us

My photo
Offering a small school atmosphere for the Corvallis-Philomath community since 1984

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

It Takes a Technician!

Gentle Readers,

Please indulge me as I write this post to effusively thank my husband, Andy Cyrus, for all his help during our stay-at-home period.  Without his help and patience, there is no way I would be able to join you on the Zoom class meetings or post all these videos on our Philomath Montessori YouTube channel.  Believe me, I am not exaggerating my incompetence in this area.  I have cried real tears of frustration more than once in trying to figure all this out.  I lack ability and patience in this area, for sure.  Jessica is of tremendous help, but she is remote, of course, and guides me as best she can on the phone.  But I  don't just need technical support.  I need real-time, hands-on rescue!  Andy has been my savior many times in the last few weeks.  (Although he has threatened to withdraw his support if I can't muster up a better attitude. I do get understandably cranky at such times.)  Andy has also been doing the weekly grocery shopping for 3 of our elderly neighbors, so I am not the only one in his fan club right now.

Thank you, Andy, from me, our neighbors and my school, for all you are doing to support us in our time of need.

Your Guide and Andy's Grateful Wife,

Doni


No comments:

Post a Comment